Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year and All

Yeah, I haven't been around. For all 3 of my followers. Those holidays sure do kick schedules in the butt, huh?!

Both our Thanksgiving and Christmas, and everything in between were wonderful. Lots of family, friends, and food, which is exactly what the holidays are about, right? They are for me!

I'm not going to try to catch up on all the digiscrap pages that I didn't get to post. Please, if you're at all interested, you can always go to my home gallery at TDC and check any and all of my stuff out. I'm just gonna start with my most recent stuff from this past week.

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Thanks for stopping by! And I hope you have a happy New Year filled with happiness, love, and memories.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment